UFOexperiences

This blog has been created to inform the public about the UFO subject. It also contains peripheral phenomena. Created by Aileen Garoutte, previously Director of The UFO Contact Center International.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

BILLY GOODMAN HAPPENING FINAL

BG: Billy Goodman
BL: Bob Lazar
C: Caller
GH: Gene Huff

BG: Bob, you made a statement that you still want to keep some things a secret? Is that the words you used?
BL: Oh yeh, Absolutely.
BG: Why is that? For security reasons?
BL: There's a lot of that information that is... really should be kept secret. There's a lot of other secret information, just in working with nuclear weapons systems. A lot of this is related. I have no intention, and never have had, of releasing it. Not precisely how everything works!
BG: Is it because you know its right, or have you been told "This is the way to handle it?" Is that why?
BL: Ah.... yeh!
BG: Can you ever sit down and look at it from the public's view point? Can you separate the two? (sure) Have you ever done that? (yeh) You've thought that way, and you still think it should be kept secret?
BL: Well yeh. Look at a nuclear weapon. Plutonium gets squeezed. Do you want me to go into detail, precisely how it's put together? The whole 9 yards of it? There's no reason! Since we're on the air. It could wind up in all sorts of weird places.
CL These people who have been implanted, or maybe even the people out where you worked, can they be scanned to check for micro chips, and such?
BL: They could be X-rayed, or Catscanned, or something like that!
C: I'm talking about a Spectrum analyzer, to see if they are emiting any RF.
BL: I'm sorry, I thought you were actually looking for the device.
C: No, radio frequency.
BL: Sure, if it's in that band, something should show up. If in fact, those devices exist, and people do get implanted with those.
C: Yeh, it's iffie... it would be a good way to control them. Over in Viet Nam, a bunch of flying saucers were flying around and they put it out that... Is it possible that they could have picked up some of the soldiers from the war, said they were dead, and used them as guards, by brainwashing them? Or implants?
BL: I've heard that story before. It's interesting. But, how can you say? I have no knowledge about this. That scanner idea is good, I saw Whitley Strieber, was on Fox network, and he showed his X-rays there, and he had a little sphere in his brain, and if in fact, that does something, I wondered why no one bothered to check it out?
C: I worked for JPL for a number of years, and I was the one who reduced the first alpha. A radiation belt from our digital tapes, recorded at JPL. (Jet Propulsion Laboratory).
BL: What do you mean reduce it?
C: Well, what they sent up on Reindeer 2...
BL: Oh, OK back then. I know what you'r talking about. That's when they discovered the van allen belt chain.
C: Also, I'm heavy into electronics. I've got tons of equipment.
BG: We need to get you to become a member of the Billy Goodman Happening club, don't we? That man's name is Von, and he's putting together a club that meets once a month to show pictures I receive, and documents, and such. And this is a man you really should contact. Von's number is 702---
C: Bob, where are they from?
BL: All because I said I knew where they wre from, right? It was in the report. They are from the fourth planet out from... in a star system called Reticulum. It's Zeta Riticuli 2. It's the second bionary star of the system. They're on the fourth planet out.
C: The reason I asked was, I'm having problems accepting what you're talking about. Now, I don't wish to impune you, but I feel like you're skirting some important questions! Some important issues. And it's really a disservice, not to answer the questions, of the people who believe in the movement.
BL: Well, what questions are we talking about?
C: When you say you can't answer a particular question, because of fear of reprisals, from a government, you apparently feel, is manevolent. I think it's a service, and beneficial on your behalf to help the movement by exposing the truth.
BL: Well, can you guarantee me that? No, you can't. I have to look out for my own best interests first.
C: I appreciate that. Now, this fellow Scott. I think all he was trying to do was...
BL: I apologize for coming down so hard on him, but...
C: Let me finish. I think what he was trying to do was authenticate your backgrtound. All of us have become skeptical of people who just come out of the woodwork.
BL: But that's already been done.
C: You said you have a Q plus 38, how do we know that? Can you hold it up to the camera and show the audience?
BL: No, and a P.I. isn't going to be able to find that out either.
C: But, if you do that for him, prove to him, what you have done...
BL: How can I do that. I really don't care what you believe. I'm just saying...
BG: It's a difficult thing to swallow. There's no way to prove you are who you say you are. There are no papers, or anything like that?
BL: I'm sure there are, but, they aren't in my house. I mean, you need to go dig through Navel Intelligence to find that.
GH (Gene Huff) Billy, it's not like there's an evidence bin, and everyone is allowed to bring something home. If you get your mind set in the frame, this is the most top secret project in the world, do you think they would allow evidence out? Then the government wouldn't be doing it's job.
BG: But, he makes it sound like he's still covering things up.
GH: The man misunderstood what Bob said. He said he wouldn't say something, because of fear of retaliation from the government. Bob actually has his own reservations about what anyone should know, including, the Americans and Russians, regarding the weapons, that's all.
BG: That's probably the way to look at it. About the weapons. What he's trying to say, Bob, is, people are with you. And it sounds, as though, you want to tell us some things. There are UFOs. And that's where you want to stop. And if that's the case, say it. They are saying why should we believe? How many flying sacuers have you seen?
BL: Nine.
BG. Have you ever been inside one?
BL: Yeh, I got to look inside one. How far is inside?
BG: What did you see in there? Does anything stick out? Was there anything different? From a regular airplane?
BL: Oh yeh, the whole inside... in fact, the way I've described it before is, as far as the seats, and things like that, it looked like everything was made out of wax! Heated for a time, poured in a mold, and cooled. Everything has a soft round edge to it. No abrupt changes in anything. Everything looks cast out of one mold.
BG: Do you think you would be comfortable in one of those things yourself?
BL: Well, it's a little small inside. The chairs are only a foot, to a foot and a half, off the ground.
BG: Something you would see in kindergarten?
BL: Yeh, it looked like it was made for little kids.
C: I have a question for both of you. I've started hoping there are going to be these aliens. Someone to help us through these "end times". Now, I'm almost afraid they are here, if their thoughts are manevolent.
BG: It bothers me, too. It really does. It's coming out more and more and now, you, Bill Cooper, John Lear, and others, so I guess it's the truth. Maybe it's our idealism. We'd like them to be nice.
C: The bottom line, seems to be... say this thing blows wide open, and we find out there are aliens, do you think I have anything to be afraid of?
BL: I don't know how to answer that question. I couldn't even speculate. I have nothing to go on, either way. The reason I say they aren't 100% benevolent is because there was a conflict at one point in time and some people were killed and that's all I have to go on.
BG: So your judging it by that conflict that occurred? I heard it was a power play on our end. (right) OK you knew that. It was a power play, and literally, they wiped out, like 60 people instantly. And they said, "that's how quickly it can all be gone!"
BL: It's 44 to be exact. Right! Then the information exchange ended at that point.
BG: I'd like you to think and put yourself in their shoes. All of a sudden your buddies attack you. You have to react the only way you know how. And if you show we can over power you instantly but you don't, maybe, you don't mean to harm anybody, but you want someone to know, don't mess with me. Is that possible?
BL: Yes, I assume it is.
BG: Oh, I'm so glad. Did you ever get any information as to why we did that.
BL: I think ah...
GH: I think what happened was, there was actually an exchange of information going on between the aliens, and some scientists, and military security guys were doing the security. The way Bob relayed the story to me is, the aliens had some projects going in a certain place, and the military guards were told to keep guard on them at all times. The problem was if the aliens told the military that if they came in with bullets in their gun, as well as gun belts, it would cause an explosion. So they kill these two guys which causes a chain reaction. Others came in and wondered why they were dead. It ended up that all of those people died from head wounds. There was no evidence of what made the head wounds. And they also, if the story is true, they killed the scientists they were teaching. That's a very strong statement. Not only will we kill the people trying to cause the explosion, we'll kill the people we were trying to teach, and just leave. And that's the end of the argument.
BL: Bob, do you concur with that?
BL: Yeh.
BG: Let's touch on that a little bit. You're saying they told these military men to guard this area, so they were upset that they didn't do their job?
GH: No! The head of security, the way it looks, they were told to always keep the aliens under guard. The aliens were doing some tests. I'm not a scientist. Maybe, it could have blown Nevada off the map. And they stopped that.
BG: My understanding is, they allowed us to keep them under guard.
GH: But, not in this instance.
BG: But, that's like being a prisoner then?
GH: Of sorts. I don't they ever felt that they were the underlings.
C: Well, we're all kinda fed up with what's going on, right! And I mean nothing gets done without the ants. We are the ants. We are the construction workers, OK? We put things together and take them apart. You are the scientist. You do all the higher level of knowledge stuff, right? We do all the putting in this and putting in that, installing, construction, and so forth. Well we heard about your situation, and it's going through a whole bunch of grapevines, OK? It's coming together where people are meeting, and ah, in small groups, and their trying to organize a support for you, to back you up. Out of the meeting we had yesterday, of 7 people, counting myself, there are two that will come forward and support you. What they say, what they are involved with. The other guys are just scared to death and I'm a little scared myself, you know.
BL: Do these people work in Area S-4?
C: Yeh, all over the area.
Bl: That would be great.
C: Mostly underground. The deep sections of the area. The whole thing.
BG: How do you feel Bob? Sounds like your getting some support.
BL: Yeh, that's great. There's power in numbers!
C: We are trying to get things where it will be safe. You know what I mean, Bob?
BL: Oh yeh, I do!
C: It's kinda hard to talk to you like this you know, but ah, the guys are for you. People are for you, and ah, everybody's wanted to do something a long time ago, but, nobody knew what they could do.
BL: Yeh, that was the concensus when I was out there. Everybody wanted to do something, and ah, I'm glad everyone has that attitude.
C: Yeh, your probably the beginning of, the first motion of the wheel you know. The first turn. The wheel is gonna turn faster and faster, in order to get where we want to get to.
BL: Well, hopefully that will the case. Do you think these people would come forward if there was some sort of congressional amnesty for them?
C: I don't know, ah, but we all know a lot. We know our jobs well, like you do.
BL: Yeh, I am sure you do.
C: What we have to do is, be firm about it, get to the point, and say hey, here's what's happening. Why don't you tell the people what's happening? Why keep it a secret? Like before you walk into those hangers there. Somebody had to install this, and install that. It's frightening. It scared the heck out of us, and ah, we BS'd a little bit, and said "We gotta do something!" So, we did something yesterday. Like I said, there's only 2 of the 7 of us... who are willing to do something.
BG: Sir! Sir! Is there anything we can do to help you in this matter? Is there anything the listening people can do? I know they are behind Bob Lazar 100%. I had him on here one night and there hasn't been one person in either, mail or by telephone, who has disputed what he has said. So they are behind him. Is there anything we can do?
C: Well, we could form some kind of walk or picket. Or, announce it on the street. Tell them, we want to know. WE WANTTO KNOW!
BG: When you say on the street, are you talking about downtown Las Vegas?
C: Yeh!
BG: What do you think of that Bob? Do you think that would do anything.
BL: Certainly, if these people come forward. They have a lot to lose, if these people start making a ruckis like that. They could lose their jobs right away. They talked about there being a 10 year jail term, and a $10,000 fine for divulging information like that. I mean, they have a lot to lose. You might....
BG: But you know something Bob It's almost like...
C: We have the first amendment on our side.
BL: Yeh, you do but... have you thought about contacting George Knapp? He's looking for anybody that is coming forward from S-4, and any surrounding areas, having knowledge at all about that area, or any of the flying saucer information! He's gathering all he can, and doing a lot to try and expose it.
BG: You might want to contact George. That might be a good idea. But, I think there's another side to this. It's almost like their not concerned any more about their jobs. Their more concerned about the Constitution. Their more concerned about Humanity. That is the impression I get.
BL: Yeh, you get to that point, but, you have to feed yourself too.
BG: Well, you know, there are people that take chances in life, and sometimes, they wind up with something better. Later on, down the line. You know what I'm saying. Someone like yoruself, I'm not saying this would happen, but, coming forward, taking a chance, and all of a sudden say, the government cut you off, you might get an offer for a better position. You follow what I'm saying? Because there are people who own the businesses, that believe the way you believe. And I believe in this. I hear this gentleman talking, and it's happening more and more. There are people out there who would love to come forward with information.
C: But, somebody had to start it.
BG: Right. And I think you've done that Bob. You started the ball rolling. I know you did. And I think what is going to happen is the people who have been wanting to say something, this might be a relief for them. It's coming out, and they won't have to keep it inside any more.
BL: That was the general concensus when I was out there.
BG: Well obviously, they want out too. They want to tell the truth.
C: Bob, did you have any work underground? In the tunnels?
BL: No. I have a friend, whose dad, worked on some of the drilling equipment. I know theres some tunnels down there.
C: Therre's more than just tunnels down there. There's everything you can imagine down there. I know cause we put it up. We installed. We did everything. I just want you to know, the MW's (Mercury Workers) are gathering together, in small groups, tyring to put something together for you. And contact you somehow to join you. If the people want to join us in a march or whatever it's got to be, that's what we're going to do.
BL: Oh, that's super.
C: So, ah, we're with you man.
BG: Thanks for the call sir. Have a nice night. Bob, it sounds as though people are starting to come forward.

And what happened next I believe had to do with this interview and the enthusiasm it created. I will pull it together for you tomorrow.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger VanesaBell said…

    An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post!

    Emoneyspace.com
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

counter by www.digits.com