UFOexperiences

This blog has been created to inform the public about the UFO subject. It also contains peripheral phenomena. Created by Aileen Garoutte, previously Director of The UFO Contact Center International.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

FROM BILL HAMILTON

This happened in my town, but I did not witness it...
I drive on the 14 freeway every day and frequent the Antelope Valley Mall.
See my report below this one on what my wife observed over the 14 freeway in 1991...

Occurred : 1/12/2005 19:05 (Entered as : 01/12/2005 19:05)Reported: 1/12/2005 10:40:46 PM 22:40Posted: 1/19/2005Location: Lancaster, CA

Shape: TriangleDuration:20 Minutes
Triangular craft flies over highway... low altitude... then disappears only to reappear laterI was driving South on the 14 freeway near the Gorman Junction when a triangular shaped craft crossed the freeway traveling East directly in front of my truck at about 50 to 75 feet in altitude. Through my windshield I could see the craft clearly as it stood out from the orange haze of the city lights. It was dark colored, black and grey with a patterned design on the bottom. It didn't look metallic, there were no reflections. It had a dim white light at each point and a very bright pulsing white orb directly in the center underneath. It flew somewhat slowly, in a gliding motion, rotating slowly and emitting no sound. I exited the freeway at Gorman road and turned East to watch it. It traveled low and slowly along the outskirts of Lancaster before circling around the city and vanishing in the mountains to the south. I snapped serveral pictures with a disposable of the craft as it flew around the city. (I will send a copy if they come out.) After the craft disappeared, I got back on the freeway heading South once more. About a mile from the Antelope Valley Mall the craft suddenly appeared to the East. It glided over the freeway again! I know the cars behind me had to have seen it. It flew directly over them. This time I could see the craft at eye level as there is a slope to the east. I was unable to grab my camera and the craft flew behind me and into the west somewhere. There were other planes in the area at the time and I am sure that what I encountered twice was no conventional aircraft. There were many other witnesses on the freeway that night that must have seen this thing. It was huge... AND... It practically flew right over Lancaster.

See illustration at: http://www.nuforc.org/

My wife Pamela has had numerous missing time incidents, conscious encounters with UFO entities, and spectacular sightings in the Antelope Valley including this:

On November 4, 1991, on her birthday, Pamela had a spectacular sighting of an arrowhead shaped object moving above the Antelope Valley Freeway at 7:18 AM. on her way to work under clear daylight conditions. The object was charcoal black, had no vertical stabilizers, emitted no sound, had some sort of tiling on its bottom side, and was about the length of a football field. She attempted to wave at a man in another car to look up at this spectacular sight, but he seemed to only shrug. She pulled off the freeway to exit the car and take a good look at the giant narrow triangle moving slowly north, but it had completly vanished from view.

Both of us have had sightings in this desert valley as well as having sightings reported to us.


Bill HamiltonAstroScience Research Networkhttp://www.astrosciences.info/"I don't see the logic of rejecting data just because they seem incredible." Fred Hoyle

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

counter by www.digits.com